View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 02:59 PM   #17
FlyingNimbus
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
Wow, that is crazy! I read older stories on YT about people trying to take Yorkies from the owners' arms. Haven't heard one in a while. It's ridiculous how crazy people are!

You might want to tell your daughter to have her phone handy to take a quick photo of the car before it leaves. But most importantly, to be careful for her own safety too. Really glad to hear Chewy and daughter are both okay.
Mmm yeah that sucks and makes me nervous... I am a guy, but maybe I should carry pepper spray myself just in case. Yeah, would be nice if she knew self-defense... even the most basic self defense can be useful at times. Even in a peaceful neighborhood things can always happen.

You know, if she took her cellphone and started to record the event that would be clear cut proof of what happened should the attacker claim otherwise... Really it's all about keeping her and the pup safe, but I guess taking out your phone would be a good deterrent.

I hope it doesn't happen to her, you or anyone ever again it's rather sad that someone would do that.
FlyingNimbus is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!