View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:38 AM   #14
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

[QUOTE=Bella2017;4701467]Lovetodream......His vaccines are Monday, but I forgot he has to go back in couple weeks and another after that. But he can still go outside right? I feel so uneducated until I see the vet tomorrow morning. CAN"T WAIT! Also, he isn't eating much since I brought him home on Friday. He picks but never REALLY eats, and I have him on Pro-Plan 75% and Wellness 20% so I can wean him over...any suggestions [B]
NO his feet cannot touch the outdoor ground until he has had ALL 3 vaccines, the last vaccine wait 2 weeks after he had it THEN [B]he can go out doors. Letting this baby walk out doors before fully vaccinated he could pick up PARVO which is DEADLY.....Sorry for the loss of your DH and your son and I can understand why this little baby means the world to you, but you have to do what is best for that puppy and that is to NOT take him outdoors until 2 weeks after he has had his last vaccine to ensure the vaccine is absorbed in his system. You will have a life time to be out and about with him waiting several weeks is not a big sacrifice, we all have gone through this. Enjoy this lil baby.

Last edited by matese; 03-19-2017 at 07:39 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!