View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 05:41 AM   #13
Bella2017
BANNED!

He has been sleeping with me since I brought him home. Last night he slept on top of my head..he's just 2 pounds! I didn't even know he was there until I woke up for my own p time, and I just take him with me to also go and he does. Just a very short explanation without turning this into a sad topic. My son passed away three years ago at 25, and I buried my husband in November from CHF at age 54 in which he's had for 12 years. My heart is completely broken, as I do have another son and a grand daughter, but they live far away and we Facetime a lot and I am alone now, so the dog brings me a bit of happiness, and don't feel as lonely. That is why he sleeps with me. I love this dog, and he will be my constant companion. Very spoiled. Just wanted to explain as to why I do the things I do. My faith gets me through all.
Sorry, I never tell my personal life and I'm sure you all have your own personal sufferings, but this is a thread about our dogs and we'll leave it as such...glad I found this site.
Bella2017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!