View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 10:56 PM   #4
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella2017 View Post
As a newbie, I feel I'm asking too many dumb questions, but maybe someone knows just what to do as this will be my first night with my puppy at 11 weeks. Did anyone sleep with their dog? Did you put the cage in your room? He doesn't seem to like it. How do they use peeped pads while your sleeping? Should he sleep beside me with cage in the room? I just don't want him to cry alone in another room. Please be specific with your answers. I live in an apartment after I downsized my home so I don't have the luxury of putting him in a far away room. Thank you.
we started off with our gal in the living room in her crate from day one. At around 6.5 months, which is a common time for this, she got very sick (not common to get sick, refusing) and then refused the crate. We then moved the crate into our room and she was fantastic from then on. As a matter of fact, to keep her used to sleeping in the crate, we only put her in it once a week at this point. She'll sleep by mine or hubby's feet, or on one of two beds: a dolphin pillow pet, or a down alternative pillow. She has these all over the house, so, it's something she's grown up around. I don't think your questions are stupid; i'm finally calming the heck down, but man, I found I was just as neurotic with my gal as I was with my kids, so, you're doing fine.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!