View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 06:23 PM   #30
SamanthaS
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Hi! I'm new to this whole forum but wanted to put my two cents into this conversation. Lol. I got my four legged son Prince in November of 2006. I had already planned on using Royal Canin Yorkie formula when he reached 9 months of age (he was 8 weeks when he flew to be with me) but at the time Royal Canin didn't have a breed specific puppy formula. So I transitioned him to their all around puppy formula. Then in June of 2007 we transitioned to big boy food (aka Royal Canin Yorkie formula). He has been on this ever since and I don't regret it at all. There's never been a day or time I've contemplated switching. The price hasn't always been the most ideal, but I always found a way to make sure I could afford it. Every human is different and what one diet might work for one person won't necessarily work for another. Same with dogs. Why do you discredit a company that is actually researching and doing trials? And you credit a way of feeding that hasn't even been around long enough to have thorough testing to the true benefit of it? Also most testing isn't on a breed specific trial. Just my opinion. Prince hasn't had any issues that stemmed from his diet. in fact he's had many benefits from the diet he's had.
SamanthaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!