View Single Post
Old 02-06-2017, 06:04 AM   #9
remisdad22
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thanks for the feedback! My dog is currently on Purina. The vet didn't have his special diet of Royal Canine for Allergies so I had to buy something and he was on RC when he was a puppy but he had really soft poop. He still does. But, I'm considering putting him back on the normal RC and seeing how he does because I really don't feel comfortable with Purina. I was considering buying a new food called Nature's Balance but, I have to import it from Hong Kong to China and it takes about 3-4 weeks. So, I'm not sure if I should switch him now to RC and then to Nature's Balance. It sounds like it could lead to some trouble if I do it that way. What do you think?

UPDATE: I recently went to the vet the other day. She gave me glucosamine and he was miraculously better when I came home and took him for a walk. He has had more energy than he has had in 2 weeks! I couldn't even keep up with him on our walk, he was running ahead everywhere. He must have been so, so happy to be feeling better. It's only day 1 of the glucosamine so, we'll see how he does!
remisdad22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!