Thread: Why Breed?
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 06:21 AM   #30
red98vett
Yorkie Kisses are the Best!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yougetthesmiles
After reading everyones opinion, here is my thought...
Kloey is just like one of my children, I love her dearly! She has helped me in so many ways, after my accident with the Doberman, she put me at peace and I would NEVER EVER in a million years ever put her in harms way, so on that note, I think I will keep her safe and away from all them studs! But I still would love to breed the Yorkie because I am in love with this breed, but maybe in the future and with another female!
I treasure all of your opionions here and I'm glad I have a place to come to learn more about my girl, that means a lot to me and to Kloey! So Tuesday we go to the vet for are check-up and I think I will talk to her about having her fixed!
Thanks Friends!
You and I think the same way...I thought so hard about breeding my Chanel......I even had someone who would mentor me...but I just kept thinking...what if I lost her ? I just couldn't take that chance...

she's now 4 and became such a fast huge part of my heart I'd be a puddle of worry if she became pregnant......She's my soulmate....but I sure would have LOVED to have puppies from her.....Whatever you decide...you'll know it's right for you...and good luck and I also would love to get a female and give it a go.....but that is just a dream....
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!