View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 07:45 PM   #11
Namor
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Feeding these little guys is a challenge and a science. My Daughter has a tiny little girl too. She's 8 years old and about 3.5 lbs. On occasion she does that shaking thing. She's very sensitive to cold so she has a wardrobe and we went to feeding her two times a day. A very picky eater. Ughhh. Jenn varies the wet foods and uses a kibble. She gives her about 1/3 of a container (1.3 oz out of a 3.5 oz container) The product she uses is Lil' plates by Merrick. Jenn finds that Maddie will eat if she varies what she feeds her. Oh and she feeds her two times a day with dry available if she wants it during the day. Occasionally she does. Like at 11 at night. If I ate like that I'd weigh a million pounds! When she visits me I like to include some boiled chicken in her meal And you know - she expects it here. Won't eat unless I put a little chicken in there. Smart little girl - so spoiled. My boy Deuce has a very sensitive tummy. He weighs 5.5 lbs. He's on a prescription diet wet food and Royal Canin Gastroinestinal dry. If I gave him bacon I'd be on poop patrol in the house so no table food works for him. But I do feed him two times a day. And I keep his diet consistant. Nutrition is important for a tiny animal.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!