View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 06:30 PM   #12
Rsa718
Yorkie Yakker

Been a while since I posted but I finally scheduled a dental for my little guy. He is 7 and in fairly good health. He's a little overweight. I spoke with the vet yesterday as he had some bloodwork done in August as he was having some belly issues. She said his cholesterol is s little high and I think his potassium was a little low, but overall everything looked pretty normal. So my little guy has stinky stinky fishy smelling breath and he lost s tooth on his own playing with a toy about 2 years ago. At that time his vet suggested a cleaning Bc the teeth most likely have a lot of buildup. I'm concerned about the anesthesia and his recovery will be. I've heard that some dogs lose their personality, some lose all their teeth. I don't want my little buddy to change. He's a big ball of fun. His mouth smells bad but he himself doesn't smell. I don't know if he's licking the floors and then when we wash them the smell from the mouth coupled with cleaning solutions makes it worse? Hoping this dental solves the problem and leaves him with squeaky clean teeth!!!
Rsa718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!