View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 07:27 AM   #6
Hopesmommy16
Yorkie Talker

Thanks for your replies! Yes she spends lots of time with everyone. She does prefer to be with my sister or niece when I'm gone. But even with them every noise she hears that's not me dissapoints her. �� Our house is big but most of us spend time in the living room and family room all day. She is comfortable playing with kids and other dogs, including her best bud faith, my sisters 3 month old yorkie puppy. Still no matter how distracted she is or how much fun she's had, if I'm leaving or she's started missing me she's visibly upset. She does have a soothing vest which pretty much only worked at first, only when I was home and it only put her to sleep. She's also an incredibly light sleeper most of the time. If she falls asleep next to me I can move her on me and she doesn't wake up but if get up for any reason. She pops up and waiting for me to get back. No matter how I sneak out of bed she's waiting at the edge when I get back. Its not like when I'm home she has to or even wants to be with me all the time. She loves running and playing and does get excited to see everyone she's has so much love to give but in the end she prefers me and would be content if I never left her. We do have the pheromone plug ins but I will look into a collar. We will probably start puppy obedience in the next week. Sorry for the long reply I could probably write a book about her already though lol. I appreciate you guys so much!
Hopesmommy16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!