Thread: Crate
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 05:47 PM   #1
lexi'smom
YT 500 Club Member

Default Crate

When lexi was a baby she hated her crate, but we tried to be good parents and get her crate trained which we adventually achieved; however, she never grew to like her crate. Even after months of sleeping in the crate every night she would still cry and not get in volunterily....then we moved from Washington state to Mississippi and with all the hotel rooms and waiting for our house she ended up sleeping with us and there went the crate. She hasn't even seen the crate in six months. SO, I pulled it out today and asked her if she wanted to do crate time today and she got all excited. In her crate is her baby blanket, a kiss kiss bear and some string all things she played with as a baby. She ran to her crate and hopped right in...OMG i was so amazed....she promply rescued her friends, the string and he blanket and brought them out to the hall way. she then eased up to the fact of going in the crate. I guess she is a big girl now, and not afraid of the crate...i am so proud. She is one now, maybe we will reintroduce the crate for sleeping at night instead of sleeping between mommy and daddy.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!