View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 03:40 PM   #4
BellymonsterMom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Help please ( and thanks to the lone reply!)

I thought I would get a bit more info on this subject. I searched and had a problem finding Pancreatitis and the drug in the search function.

Bella is doing much better today. I took a new stool sample in and while very very dark, they tested for blood and did not find any. Want to keep her on meds until stool returns to brown.

As far as the Pet Fresh, the doctor said after she is off the recovery diet to just give her the Pet Fresh with shredded boiled chicken and a little strained broth. I didn't read your post before and I wish I had. Why would the vet tell me Pet Fresh was ok?

Still on 1/4 c 3x a day of boiled ground beef and rice. My baby is starving, found a toy that had her Blue Buffalo Chicken and Rice and starting eating! I took it away and felt bad. Checked the bag...12% crude fat She loves this kibble.

What can I feed her wet that is low fat and a dry free feed for when she rejects the wet ( which she always does). I like 100% USA sourced and produced. Anyone have any suggestions? Also treats. She will not eat veggies.

I feel awful for her. She's tiny, doesn' eat much to begin with and now can't even have the kibble she loves. Please help, anyone? Thanks for your reply Cherie!

Last edited by BellymonsterMom; 10-01-2016 at 03:41 PM. Reason: add name
BellymonsterMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!