Thread: Just a vent
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2016, 03:00 AM   #6
Oddsock
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudley's Mom View Post
I went out to walk my beautiful Mickey today and some woman says to me "Oh, is he a Silky?" I told her no that he is a yorkie, full blooded. He is a teapot at 9 pounds but he has a cute little short nose and gorgeous big brown eyes and of course not a dinky 5 pounder. She says "My yorkie is a purebred " and I said "So is he. He has papers and everything." She just stuck her nose up and walked away. Sorry but this is just wrong. Don't get me wrong, I love the tinies and had a beautiful 3.5 pounder myself until he died. Dudley was a beautiful baby, But he wasn't any more beautiful than my Mickey. Sorry to rant but people like that tick me off. I never said things like that about anyone's baby, and deserve the same respect from others. Thanks for listening.
That would of got my goat too, so rude. Perhaps next time IF it ever happens, say something like 'Oh hunny it's not a competition! Like people Yorkies come in a variety of sizes and personalities. But hey if it makes you feel better, you're a winner okay'

Caleb Pippi
Oddsock is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!