View Single Post
Old 09-13-2016, 08:14 AM   #6
LindaLS
Yorkie Yakker

I want to thank you so much for your sharing your experiences. It does help a bit to know there are others who totally understand the pain involved. Yesterday Hanna had a horrible day, she must have fallen 10 times if she fell once. But never hurting herself, she just goes down and pops back up. I decided than to put her on daily pain meds. My husband and I chuckled that we may have a little doper on our hands but we didn't care. Last night her mind was bad, she was having sundowners. But Tiffany seems to have settled into her meds ok but she just isn't quit her usual self. Nothing I can put my finger on though. I decided last night this week end I am gonna have their stroller pulled out of the rv (I'm still not allowed to lift anything) and take them for walks everyday. They can still hear and smell and love going for rides so they will see or hear something new each day. Today Hanna is doing much better, hasn't fallen once so maybe the pain meds are helping. No I will not be getting a puppy, all my attention will be on them for the rest of their time with us. Thank you all, I so very much appreciate your help, understanding and encouragement.

Last edited by LindaLS; 09-13-2016 at 08:16 AM.
LindaLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!