View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 08:19 PM   #10
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joszacs View Post
Sorry for the late reply!

Thank you both for your replies I found the one flea Charlie had and called it good with no meds BUT, always a but, now he has at least one more flea and I can't find the little bugger so will need to get flea meds. I'm still leaning towards the Advantage II (NOT Advantix II) because it is only for fleas and lice. I live in WA state not far over the Portland, OR border. Does anyone else live in this area? Has anyone heard of, or know of, any cases of heartworm here?

Dudley's mom & Lilah Charm...do you purchase the Advantage II online or from a store? Have you had any bad experiences with any online purchases of this? My last batch of Frontline plus was purchased from Amazon and because it caused baldness on the application sites I quit using it but wonder if maybe online is not a good idea OR if Charlie just developed some sort of allergy to it after years of use(couple times a yr only though).

Thanks again!
Hey we are almost neighbors! I live twenty minutes from Portland, OR in Corbett, by Multnomah falls area. My local vet in Gresham had two/three? Cases of heartworm in July at their specific clinic even though heartworm used to not be an issue in our area, it has spread up here- especially with all of the rescue trafficking from the lower states. We buy our advantage from the feed store and have not had any problems.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!