View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

How old is lollipop? Yorkies are very curious dogs, at least mine is, Kloey is 9 months old and we also have a Husky who is 3 yrs old and a older cat, now the Yorkie and Husky get along wonderful, but the cat and my yorkie don't, Kloey is curios of the cat and the cat is like.. leave me alone! But Kloey has learned to just stay away and so all is good (for now)
Yorkies are small dogs, usually 7 pounds is a good weight, if the mom and dad are big, then maybe the pups will be bigger, but normally 7 pounds. I would not want a big yorkie personally. How old will the pup be when you bring him home? Also you need to think about if your going to have him fixed, if not he may spray, I have a friend who has a male yorkie and she is having trouble with this. And of course the female will go into heat. So it just depends on what you want to deal with lol
Keep us posted, I can't wait to see your new baby! Yorkies are such sweet loving dogs, mine is just the sweetest little girl. You and your family will just love having a Yorkie!

And welcome to YT!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!