View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 03:09 PM   #3
Blondiehm
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
They can be born with Giardia. It's unfortunate, but it's quite common. Someone on here battled with it for quite awhile. My chews didn't have an issue after the first round of antibiotics. I don't like Chewie's butt being dirty, and Monty's owner gave me a lot of advice. Keep cleaning, wash your hands, keep her little doings clean from a wipe or whatever you prefer to use, and keep on top of the antibiotics.

The puppy teeth being retained is quite normal. I gave chews a himalayan chew treat at night (be SURE to supervise!) and she had four retained (8) teeth herself. By the time the vet spayed her 3 weeks ago she only had her canines left. Don't think that it was the breeder's fault, as practically every yorkie has this issue, of course there are exceptions to the rule.

I'm sorry they can't get a good sample to test. I don't know what to say about this.

As for the not being trained, lay out a ton of pads and put a spray on them. Praise her when she goes. She'll get there. These guys are notoriously stubborn.
Thank you for your response. Gives me hope the meds will work.
Blondiehm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!