Thread: Probiotics
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 04:05 AM   #7
watertown
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by watertown View Post
So, Mya saw the vet today and they are doing a chem panel. (fecal tests all came back negative) Will find out tomorrow how that turns out. (Please say prayer..) I asked about probiotic and he sent me home with FortiFlora by Purina. I have DogZymes Probiotic Max ordered from Nature's Farmacy but he just sort of looked past the info I brought along on the ingredients etc. The ingredient list between the two is quite different. Anyone have some thought on these two? (of course he wants to sell the one he has in his office.....) Seems like the DogZymes Probiotic Max has more to offer.

Also, brought home Purina ProPlan EN, dry and/or canned- Mya wouldn't touch it. IAMS Veterinary Formula, canned; Mya wouldn't eat that either. Will try again in the morning.
Thank goodness she ate some of the Purina ProPlan EN canned this morning (along with the boiled chicken I added to it!!!!) I almost cried when I saw her eating!!!!

Last edited by watertown; 07-26-2016 at 04:06 AM. Reason: to note she ate this morning.
watertown is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!