View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 11:00 AM   #6
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

There are a couple of products we have at my store for natural anxiety management. One is by homeo pet, they have anxiety relief and anxiety tfln as follows-

Anxiety relief: relief from fear of separation, vet/grooming visits and kenneling. Symptoms: barking, crying, panting, destructive behavior.

Anxiety Tfln: relief from fear of fireworks, gunshots and loud noises. Symptoms: drooling, pacing, panting, barking, hiding and destructive behaviors.

The brand seems to be solid in horses and some people come in looking for it (they have many different types and are intended for multi species use) As a new product at my store it wasn't received well by our clientele (more farmy, maybe not so into trying homeopathic remedies) so I haven't gotten a lot of feedback I'm afraid, I haven't tried it myself.

The other product I have on my shelf is also in Lilah's travel bag. It is by Ark Naturals and it is called 'Happy Traveler' it is a tryptophan based product and is so effective that my dog will intentionally avoid taking it now. Says- helps anxiety and nervous behavior- which unfortunately, Lilah does have post a traumatic issue where she was attacked by a large dog. She is getting better but we still have some problems. I like this product because it is a chew- the homeo pet products is a drop you put in their water but it stays at the surface (because it is an oil base?) so they consume it as soon as they take a drink of their water. I haven't tried it yet because we aren't treating a daily anxiety issue- it is more of a situational one but it might help us with our base line? I look forward to hearing if anyone else has tried these products.

Last edited by Lilah Charm; 06-13-2016 at 11:04 AM. Reason: Had a period instead of a comma- totally changed the sentence intent! Oops! I am not afraid to try homeo pet, lol
Lilah Charm is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!