View Single Post
Old 05-28-2016, 05:17 PM   #13
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I also agree with going to a show to see pups and show breeders. Since they breed to better the breed, they breed for health, temperament, and conformation.

My little girl came from a show breeder who does temperament testing. She has the most amazing disposition! Katie loves people, has so much confidence, and is such a happy little girl. I didn't care about having a show dog, but health and temperament are important to me. My little girl was three when she joined our family. She was shown to her championship and bred twice before being retired by her show breeder, who is a professional dog trainer by profession. A great breeder makes all the difference in the world. The four Yorkies I had before her were all special, and I raised them from the time they were pups. My experience with Katie has been truly extraordinary. She has such a love of life, such a wonderful temperament, and her training is amazing. She has learned that her mom is a real softie, but Katie is still so good.

I hope you find a healthy, loving pup for your mom. What a special, loving gift!

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!