View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 05:38 AM   #1
sbegg
Yorkie Yakker

Default Need your expert advice again....

Cooper is testing my patience. He is so darned good, but we have a new thing going on now. I posted earlier about Coopers teeth and since then he has been a different dog. He is spunkier, eating better and really showing his true personality I think. We just adore him! I thought we had conquered his potty training and that it was a done deal, but now a new thing. He learned that he can jump off the bed. I don't want him to because he was diagnosed with the knee problems they get, but it's impossible to make him stop at night. We have had 3 "accidents" at night this week. I only know he has jumped down when I hear a small rough bark that he wants back up... arghhhhh. He is just going on 10 months old. He knows what "do you have to go potty?" means. Short of tethering him to the bed does anyone have any suggestions? He has never been kenneled. I could shut the bedroom doors, but he usually pee's right at the base of the bed. Normally the will wake me up with a touch of his nose and paw and we go outside, but now........ I'm not coming up with a solution.
sbegg is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!