View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 09:30 PM   #14
mylittletigger
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0rkieL0ver
lol! you guys are too much<3<3
Kris- i def think i was just born with jealous genes!
And Nobella, i def think that keeping myself busy would help, such a no brainer, but i def sit here and am like "what if he thinks some girl is hotter than me?" or something dumb like that, and then sherlyn lynn's POV comes into play where if does wanna be with some else, so freakin be it!! And kimberley- im dying at your realization that hubby needs to take you out for some drinks!!! Me and the BF had a talk tonight and he says he knows im just the jealous and that sometimes he does play into it cuz he likes my reaction!! thats just evil. he said he didnt realize it actually hurt my feelings and made me sad...sometimes they can be so dense, i swear. I told him i just need him to be aware that im trying to get over this really irksome habit and help me deal with it even if its just saying, "dont be jealous, but..." lol. baby steps.... thanks for letting me vent guys. i wicked appreciate it<3<3

Yep couldn't have said it better. I'm exactly the same way. I've had the same talk with my BF. Just tonight we were watching american Idol and that girl with the accent(blonde) came on. He commented that she was attractive and I remarked "you just like her accent! I'm hotter then she is." He didn't say anything so I gave him a pouty look and said "you didn't agree with me." He then said "Yes you are." Then he proceeded to say "I wouldn't date her." But he didn't say he wouldn't do anything else with her. Guys are strange.

I know my man would never cheat on me and I don't mind him looking at other chica's but If he touches I'm gone in a heartbeat. Now if a chica touches him, she'd better be prepared for a CAT FIGHT. I will defend my property. I'm not all that possesive, but I will defend what's rightfully mine. He can look all he wants just like I can, but the minute either of us takes it a step further it's done.

I think a big part of my jealousy comes from being betrayed numerous times. It takes a toll on you, and whether you want it to affect your life or not it does. I hate that part of me, but I keep telling myself If he loves me and respects me as much as he says he does, he won't do anything to hurt me. My boyfriend and I have been together now for one year and three months. (my longest relationship, and his first relationship).
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!