View Single Post
Old 05-07-2016, 08:50 PM   #1
tmbroo
Yorkie Talker

Cry Yorkie Seizures (not even 2 years old)

Worst feeling in the world is knowing your baby is suffering and dont know what to do. My Rex is not even 2 years old and has had a seizure once a day for the last 4 days. All started on Wednesday when I took him to be groomed. The groomer said he needed shots because he was not up to date.
Silly me....oh? Well, ok? Give him what he needs. Next thing I know he is having seizures!? Im freaking out....my husband is freaking out. He has been in and out of the vets office....and all I want is for him to be himself again. The vet at this last visit gave us a shot of diazepam to give him if he had another seizure. So sure enough he has one this morning. We give him the shot and he starts acting completely normal...running around playing my heart was SO happy. But puzzled at the same time. The shot was supposes to calm him. It had an adverse effect somehow? I just really need advice from ones who have Yorkies that suffer from seizures. We are so at a loss as to what is going on. We love him SO much! I really hate to put him through so many tests and imaging....if someone could give me some advice. We are going to do/pay whatever it takes to see he gets better.

tmbroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!