View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 09:27 PM   #13
xtine
Donating YT 500 Club Member

OMG I used to be SOOO extremely jealous, I have NO idea how in the world my boyfriend stuck with me..

Let me fill you in.. I was with my "first love" but i think it's more like puppy love now.. and we were together for about 8 months and i went to new york to visit my relatives there for a week. well the guy i was with decided to cheat on me with not one.. but three other girls. and it was one of the girls he was cheating on with me that told me.. what a rude way to find out huh?

well then im with the guy that i'm with now.. and I truly think he is my first love.. well when we were in high school (sophomore year).. ALL these pretty girls were all over him! lol.. i'd never mind because he'd never try anything.. but one time i read one of his notebooks and he was writing notes to one of the girls in his class.. i was PISSSED lol.. i started to get jealous then.. and then I went on the Birth Control shot (Depo-prevera).. and gained a hefty 50pounds to my 90 pound size 0 figure. and i because so self conscious and jealous of everything.. thats how i became so insecure and jealous.

but after 5 years and 8 months (today is our monthiversary too lol). I learned that he has stuck with me no matter what.. he has truly showed me that he is a one woman man. im no longer overly jealous because I've learned to trust him and vice versa. I think the jealousy made our relationship stronger actually lol.

but now we're expecting a baby on the way and i have no reason to be jealous. He's a good guy with a good heart.

But I do have to admit I still get jealous especially when a cute girl winks or flirts with him.. Sometimes I think guys either subconsciously do things that make us jealous.. they don't know what their doing.
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!