View Single Post
Old 03-07-2006, 02:58 PM   #9
Latuya
YT 3000 Club Member

I haven't been a girl friend in some time now but when I was I really wasn't the jealous kind. I have been with a few gealous guys, and I could not take it, I called it quits faster then it started if they pulled that with me. Tim (my husband) has been caught doing the rubber neck thing, and I will just play along with it by saying like "in what world do you think she would ever go for a guy like you" And he just laughs. You can't walk with blinders on and avoid people. One time at lake he went to the restroom and as he was walking back there was these ladies who were totally checking them out. I just laughed and once he reached me I told him yes you still got it! And he's playing dumb and asked "what ever do you mean?" after some time the same 2 women went to the rest room and I couldn't help myself,,,,,,,, I walked up to them and together we checked out the hot guy getting onto his jet ski. (Tim of course) LOL. I thought it was so funny. There are way to many men/women out there to deal with the jealous thing. Every one is jealous to a point but to be worried and jealous all the time is no good for you or him. Trust in you mate and if he can not be trusted then maybe you should not be with him. Best of luck to you!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!