View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 08:24 AM   #17
tinav
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I don't really understand how going to a party alone gives anyone gossip ammunition...? If/when I see someone go it alone, I think either nothing at all or, "awesome confidence, yes!", bc it can be hard to enter a social gathering alone...I get that.

But let's say she *does* comment on it and get demeaning about it...that's not going to hurt you, it will hurt HER and her alone bc she will look like a complete A-hole and everyone who hears it will think that of her too. So, if she wants to go that route, let her go ahead and dig herself her own hole to fall into, ya know? And meanwhile, you're looking like a class act with confidence! Right?!!!

Take your advice in red above - that's what I'm talkin' about !
That is most likely the way it will work out....one of the owners asked me yesterday if I was going and I said I wouldn't miss it...it will be fun and I really like everyone there and will miss them till they call me back into work...which most likely won't be till next year...just have to accept that, that's my deal and that is why I get paid what I do (not that it's so great )but I have more flexibility than the full timers.

I am at the point that I am just going to enjoy...busy season is soon over I will be home with my furbaby till my next project but still it won't be like busy season so I can shower her with attention which she really deserves.
This busy season must have been pretty difficult for her and she has been very good.

I was great working this out with you all....I am back to my practical self, lol..but we can keep the thread going if anyone else would like to chime in.

Love you all...hugs,
tina

Rest in peace my baby guy Pucci Love Mom
tinav is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!