View Single Post
Old 03-23-2016, 03:59 PM   #2
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Hopefully, he does not have a slow bleed in his head....with a history of seizures, and now a head injury and return of the seizure activity but worse......I would be at an emergency vet.....I can not stomach seizure activity in humans or dogs, those derail me faster than anything. My tiny little Bumper fell of my sewing kit beside my chair....a total of 7 inches high.....he hit is little head, started seizing....I HATE seizure activity.....dont even remember the trip to the vet, just remember parking the car, and rushing in. They gave him medication that would prevent fluid build up from the "injury" to his brain, and some other meds...no sedation.....had to watch him like a hawk for the next 36 hours, doing neuro checks on him every hour for the first 24 hours, and every 2 then 4 hours after that for a day....seizures are indicative of many things, in my case, it was closed head trauma....If I were you, I would just want to be sure he did not have pressure building up from the injury.....that needs emergent treatment.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!