View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 06:36 AM   #1
barneysmommmy
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default what's the deal with humpty dumpty

We got Anna when she was around 6-7. almost 3 years ago, from a shelter. She had been used as a puppy producer for her entire adult life and her owner got rid of her when she couldn't perform. She was spayed when I got her.

We got Willie almost a year ago when he was around 2 years old. His owner was a young college student who chose to not have him fixed in case she might some day want to breed him. I had him neutered when he moved in.

So, neither of these dogs should be getting any hormonal kicks. But Willie often gets an urge to do the wild thing when he's around her. This is not the normal, I'm going to dominate you and the whole world kind of performance. Rather this is a feverish, gotta get me some, full on, hip pumping attempt to breed her. He even pants! Of course, she doesn't tolerate that. She's retired. But it's pretty annoying. Any ideas on why he is still feeling the urge?

Last night they were both beside me on the couch sleeping and his head was laying on her. A few minutes into the "nap" and his little hips were humping away. I'm pretty sure he was still sleeping during this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!