View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 12:00 AM   #1
Riniti
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Wooden baby gate fell on my 1 pound puppy!

Hi! I tried to post this earlier but realized it never went though. I am a new mommy of a 10 week old biewer yorkie & I love him so much. He is only 1.25 pounds & a few hours ago the wooden baby gate used to keep him in my living room fell on him! He let out a loud yelp when it landed on him, luckily I was there to immediately lift it off him and I checked him for external injuries and did not appear to be any. When I put him down he just wanted to hide behind me & be picked up. He was shaking but other than that he appeared to be fine, just shook up. He eventually calmed down and it happened close to his bedtime so after cuddling him for awhile I put him in his crate. I just checked on him & let him out to pee and he appeared to be fine, his pee looked normal, he was walking normal & we even went over a few commands before I put him back in his crate. Do you think I should take him to the vet to be checked out even though he seems fine? He is my first dog so not sure what to do, plus it's the middle of the night.
Riniti is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!