View Single Post
Old 01-07-2016, 06:43 AM   #594
Piddle Place
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasingbella View Post
What a wonderful post and obviously much needed! The fact that this topic even has to be addressed among adults is completely absurd to me. Like teaching compassion, mannerisms and filter. I have been a member for just a short time now and absolutely love the topics, interaction and site as a fun & most helpful resource to me. Our fur babies are like our children, they eat with us, sleep with us, go on vacation with us, completely interact and completely involved in our every day lives. I see posts where pet owners are completely beside themselves with grief and fear over there fur babies health and come with questions, concern, participation and feedback not attack. It all has to do with delivery, not sparing someone's feelings to the truth but as a human being having compassion, tact and yes sometimes filtering your response. it makes newbies such as myself not even want to participate but why exclude myself from such a wonderful sight for someone's poor behavior. I commend your addressing this issue, but somethings just cannot be taught
Thank you, I so agree. I love this site, I love the photos of everyone's fur babies, the comments, and the sharing. I have learned quite a bit here. It's worth it! A group hug to us all
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!