View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 12:37 PM   #266
Tink04
YT Addict

Well Miss Tink had a great Christmas break, I was able to spend 1.5 weeks off with baby girl. I have noticed that I think age is catching up with Tinky... she is now 12. I'm wondering if she cannot hear very well, or is becoming disoriented. When I come home, I was always greeted by Tinky. Now, I've noticed she doesn't realize once I'm inside. We have a large window at the front of the house she looks out of, but I noticed she doesn't stop looking out the window once I am inside. I have to pull back the curtain and make sure she actually sees me. I think I see confusion in her eyes sometimes... does that even make sense?
I'm going to make an appointment with her vet to discuss. Last night was strange for us. Tinky was staggering, and twitchy. It wasn't low blood sugar because she had just eaten. She did vomit, then took a nap and everything was fine. I know in the past she has shaken/trembled when her tummy was really tight and gassy - and her walk was off.
For the most part, I'm taking in every minute with her. It has been over a year since her diagnosis, and in my mind, she has been a warrior, given her disease. It is just sad because now I am starting to notice her age... and how it affects her. But, as long as Tinky is a happy little girl, that's all that matters - and I try my hardest to make her the happiest, most comfortable little girl. Thank you all for your Tink thoughts and prayers.
Tink04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!