View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 09:07 PM   #12
klkkim
Yorkie Yakker

Wink oh yes Captain!

capt_noonie is that toto in your photo? Adorable...Storm has less to fluff & my friend was concerned as her ears had little hair. Toto...I live in Kansas! Storm is not a very girl name but I doubt I could change it at 2+yrs. She connected to me immediatly. They aren't shopping her around as I have dragged my feet on many dogs. I don't care if she isn't the yorkie that looks like the rest. I care about her health. She had a litter at 2nd heat & only 2 pups, one didn't make it, then the kidney stone. They paid for her surgery & her scar looked good. The vet check will tell me more if she does become mine. The weekend idea was to test my allergies, her behavior, I want to see her play, bark, they trained her well (supposedly) tricks, & just so sweet. I would not get her then turn around & sell her. It's not fair to her. Well tomorrow I will know if I get to test having a dog or then just let another take her. I hope they do as much research as I did & she heals & gets a good life. They want $400 for a no papers not well not yorkie fluffy...perhaps a grooming or diet change. I fell for her bonding to me right away...but then I started wondering about her health & if I could take a dog that had such a rough road. Thanks for writing "always" :-) Tell tToto hello from Dorothy (Kim) in Kansas!
klkkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!