View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 04:02 AM   #3
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_noonie View Post
I would get this boy in asap, not Wed! For only 9 weeks old, firstly he should still be with his mommy. Second, since he is so small and young he can go downhill very quickly. Make sure he is drinking water, and if not you need to get him to. If he has diarrhea he is dehydrated. Also check to make sure his gums are pink and wet. If they go gray and sticky he is in trouble.

I'm thinking he may have a parasite. Make sure the vet checks for worms/parasites. Also make sure you bring the shot records your breeder administered so far.
Perfect advice!

Welcome to YT . Congrats on your new baby!

Given this little one shouldn't even be in a home yet (should be w/ Momma until 12 weeks old, which makes a huge difference) - I'd get this baby to the vet ASAP.

The fact that he is trying and straining to poo and nothing comes out could mean trouble.

Why is he eating chicken and rice btw? That is not a balanced diet at all for an adult, but especially not for a developing puppy. What was he eating at the breeder's?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!