View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 06:50 PM   #6
KimSie13
Senior Yorkie Talker

I agree originally I had taken her to to value vet and they made a big deal saying it was so bad and she needed all these teeth pulled, but when I asked about monitoring during they said they did the dental literally out in the middle of the room so they wouldn't be alone, but when I asked about someone certified with Anesthesia they ignored the question. Needless to say We took Her to another Vets office, they checked Her teeth, She still needs a cleaning but we are waiting until after the holiday, they said they were not as bad as the other office said, and they want to run a full thing of blood work first. They also have someone who will watch her vitals the entire time. I feel so much better about the situation now. We have officially switched vets offices. Im pretty sure value vet just wanted their 50$ per tooth and I don't want Her to have unnecessary teeth pulled. Thank You all for your words of advice, I saw so many horror stories, its nice to see other Yorkie owners whos little ones came out of this ok.
KimSie13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!