View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 09:12 AM   #1
jbartosh
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkie Video Production

Hello group,

I am a rescue dog owner and last year to learn more about my favorite breeds I put together a 45m film called Silkys Aussies Yorkies which I did to feature the personalities of the breeds and what they are like to live with on a daily basis; because I had never seen a video with that information. I have not released the video publicly, but I just recently condensed a new edit out of that original film to be more topic oriented on the breeds as a whole. So far I have finished only the Silky Terrier porition...

The reason I would like to make this known to the forum here is I own the rights to these clips 100% and would like to donate them or otherwise promote them to the point they might be of help or entertainment to silky/aussie/yorkie communities. For instance if rescue programs might like them on their website or have a hardcopy on hand for showing etc.

Also if anybody has some enthusiasm for them towards a specific need I would be happy to edit and tailor them to meet that. Or if anyone is in my area that would like to volunteer additional footage for me to make new edits. (for instance I am a little lacking for my Yorkie segment with regards to the real typical show looking yorkies).

Anyway my clip can be seen on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F7UM-t597s for now if anybody would like to check it out. Thanks for the time and space!
jbartosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!