View Single Post
Old 11-09-2015, 07:22 PM   #11
softlyspeaks
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallmans View Post
Bella has been diagnosed with a brain lesion. She is take Zonisamide and Rimidil daily to keep her comfortable. She sleeps alot and has about 5 hours 11:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. or so that she seems almost like herself. My heart is breaking. I can't imagine life without her. We are enjoying every moment we have with her. Can't say anymore. Vet said we have to decide when we think her "quality of life" is not good. I can't imagine euthanizing her! But, I don't want her to "crash" and be in a BAD way, that's not how I want to remember her. If you have euthanized a pet, stayed with them through it, etc. could you tell me about your experience. Also aftercare decisios you made, burial, cremation, etc. I can't sleep through the night right now, I wake up and think about life without her and just cry. I love her so much my heart actually aches. 7 years has not been enough time. I've lost pets, cats, before but have never had the depth of feeling I do now. Any words of wisdom, suggestions for coping, etc. would be a blessing to me. I love my little Bella and don't want to say good-bye!
Maybe you could try to save her. I know a lot of people don't realize that there are natural alternatives. I kept a boxer alive for an extra year with apple cider vinegar, raw honey mixed with water. It helped him pass the stones in his urine. He came to us full grown and his previous owners fed him whatever, including cat food. I did a quick google search and there are alternative treatments for pets with brain lesions or cancers. People can heal or put into chronic state stage IV cancer and I'm sure pets can too.

FAQ - Pets with Cancer, Alternative or Natural Treatments

Hoping the best for you and Bella!
softlyspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!