View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 09:05 PM   #18
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Well the other nail decals finally came and i have learned a few things first thing is that the original nail decals are actually stickers, the ones that came today are decals that you soak in water and that can slide around. Both have great pictures- I wish the colorful resting long haired yorkie was larger in size but not wider in width. But the black shadow themed stickers are much thicker and don't blend into the nail as well as the thinner decals do. They also stick instantly and I really like how I can adjust these other ones with tweezers (great tip, thank you) until they are in the best location. They are much easier to work with. I also learned that white nail polish totally sucks and I went with my lightly sparkly pale pink polish and am much happier with that. Overall, todays attempt turned out way better! And even though the shipper seriously took almost a month to get the decals here I wasn't really stressin my nail decals so it isn't a super big deal. I will post a couple of pics to update. (Disclaimer: yes, I know in not a hand model- I work at a job loading hay and fifty pound bags of feed all day, have five kids, do dishes and have been running a small farm for the lAst six years, the following hands are working woman hands ) the decals and stickers are both applied in these pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (29.3 KB, 5 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!