View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 03:24 AM   #36
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuppence View Post
please do not deal with this breeder. She will say anything to sell a dog and it is pure luck if you get a good dog or a very sick dog. I personally bought a dog she was using for breeding and she told me he was one age and months later sent me a dated picture of him, with her that was taken months before he was even suppose to have been born...funny...he had a full long coat as well. I refused to ever do business with her again....
my poor friend is going through hell with a dog she just got from Deanna but that is her story to tell. involves a very sick dog.

If you have had good luck health wise with her dogs good for you. But is is very hit and miss and she will do nothing for you.
Believe the postings here...the are true
YORKIES bring great joy to our lives....buy from an honest breeder for goodness sake so you can experience this from day one.
Shame on you Deanna.
Deanna just came on YT to respond to a different thread and is claiming she is a 100% respectable breeder. So, if that is true - perhaps she will now help this friend of yours....?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!