View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 07:26 AM   #8
softlyspeaks
Senior Yorkie Talker

I agree Cindy. I talked to my husband about it last night and also bought a book on Kindle, "Yorkshire Terrier Puppy Month by Month." It explained to me that yes although 7-9 weeks socialization is important but why it's important to be with the mother and litter mates as a little breed. For some reason, they don't know why, they will suddenly be fearful and they will start biting. They said they've tried to simulate this but it is not possible to correct what happens to them from being removed from the mother during that time. I'll insist that we are waiting to complete 12 weeks which means Jan 2nd he can come home. Perfect, after the holidays when all that excitement is over.

I'm waiting to hear back from the breeder, hopefully today. I have some physical needs and have to be very mindful of what I'm doing. He breeds healthy dogs but he does have some dames that throw large pups. All I'm asking him is for the smallest dog of his finest so that when I'm out with my companion, I do not exceed 10 pounds including my personal things that I carry in my purse. So Pax may be one of these boys or a litter that is up and coming. Hope to find out something soon.
softlyspeaks is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!