View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 07:01 AM   #3
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

To cute and funny, I agree with Yorkiemom1, watch out for cat claws. If Chloe is all excited and greets kit, kit could feel threatened and slap Chloe in the eye which could cause loss of eye. Your Abby is a calm senior so not threat to kit. I would be very careful with getting Chloe and Kit together, unless Kit is declawed. Several months ago at the vet, my vet has donor cats roaming the office, laying on top of the receptionist desk, one laying on counter it's tail was hanging down and moving, Cody does not know what a cat is, but saw this dangling moving thing (tail) and jumped up at it, it was so fast I never had a chance to pull him back as I was paying the bill, I do believe he did nip the tail, the cat jumped up but stayed on the counter. I finished my business and turned to leave, the next thing I hear is screaming cat Cody is pulling, lunging, growling, barking, I turn to see what is going on. This cat waited till Cody's back was turned then attacked Cody, first the cat attacked his butt, as Cody turned to see what attacked him this cat started slapping the crap out of Cody's face, thank god I had him on a short leash, he couldn't get at the cat. I grabbed him up, all exam doors flew open to see what the ruckus was about, by that time the receptionist had come around and picked up the cat, I checked Cody's face, his eyes, thank god he was ok, I asked if the cat was declawed, was told they clip the nails short, now when Cody sees any cat he wants revenge, this has now become a serious issue for me. There are feral cats where I live, at times they do get in my yard, go under my deck. Cody is out for blood now. Do be careful around Kit.

Last edited by matese; 09-18-2015 at 07:05 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!