View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 05:16 PM   #1
Lizchloe
Senior Yorkie Talker

Love Yorkie obsessed with Kitty

My Yorkie Chloe is obsessed with the new Kitty next door. Chloe met Kit through the fence, at first she would just stand there and look at Kit, so we held them up and they touch noses, Kit seems very interested in Chloe, but now Chloe snaps at her and if I put her down she runs the fence and barks like crazy. Ever since meeting Kit, Chloe wants out all the time to see if Kit is there and she will stand at the fence forever if you let her, Now Chloe will not pee in the backyard, she is there just to see if Kit comes out. Chloe will come inside and pee on her pee pad instead. It seems she is so busy looking for Kit she won't pee outside. Before Kit, there were bunnies next door and she did the same thing. It only stopped over the winter, because the bunnies no longer came outside. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas how these two could become friends, maybe if Chloe could be closer to Kit she would eventually loose the obsessive behaviour. My other Yorkie Abby really likes Kit, Kit comes right up to her and touches Abby with her paw and Abby just sniffs her, mind you Abby is mostly blind, but they seem to be very friendly with each other.
Lizchloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!