View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 08:36 PM   #63
twinkie
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Twinkie is a little too exciteable to just "sneak" into places. I have to clip her into her carriers at all times or she might just superman out when she sees a person she likes!

My Princess chihuahua, who I got before I got Twinkie, used to come with me ALMOST EVERYWHERE when she was a puppy. I felt too bad locking her up and leaving her at home - man did I have separation anxiety. She was soooo small that I could fit her in one of my small regular purses, so that was where she would be, and she would just lay in there and sleep. I admit I did take her to the pub a few times in her purse since my bf would randomly decide to go there after his soccer games & not drive me home first (they didn't care since they sponsored the team, plus it was always Sunday afternoons) - it was cute, soccer was always so tiring for her that she would curl up in her purse and sleep on my chair.

I never took her out with me for the attention as it got annoying having people stopping me so I would pretend not to hear them or block the opening of her carrier with my arm as I walked. Some people go so gaga for them like they've never seen a dog before.

I don't take her out as much anymore since people are always asking to hold her and take her out of her carrier, plus I have the 2 dogs and she's bigger - I mean not that 5 lbs is big. She is ridiculous though, she loves to go out so much that I have to keep ALL my dog carriers off the floor at all times or she will crawl inside and go to sleep - she will do this over sleeping in my bed or any of her beds!
twinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!