View Single Post
Old 03-04-2006, 07:56 PM   #61
Harbinger
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Wow what a hot topic! Don't really understand why it is but, meh =\

I guess I'm lucky to live in Toronto, one of the most dog friendly large cities in North America. Dogs are allowed on public transit, this includes street cars, buses and the subway. They only places they are not allowed are establishments with open food. So restaurants and grocery stores are out as well as large malls that have food courts. Other than that it's pretty much all good.

I don't take her with me all the time but I live downtown so most things are a short walk away. So a lot of times I kill two birds with one stone so to speak. I need laundry detergent and my yorkie needs a walk I just go to the pharmacy get what I want and Sheila gets a walk . I always thought yorkies were hypoallergenic so I don't get the allergy argument, maybe I'm wrong? To be polite (and it's easier) I always pick up my little 3 1/2 pound girl when I go into a store. I've NEVER had a problem and very often am thanked for bringing her in. Toronto really is an awesome place (for a metropolis) to own a dog.
Harbinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!