View Single Post
Old 08-17-2015, 06:01 AM   #3
Toy4Chey
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilBizzy View Post
Hi Everyone!
I am new to the forum. I have wanted a Yorkie for close to 30 years, but never told my husband, as he thinks Yorkies are too little to be considered "real" dogs.
Well, I mentioned that I had wanted one for so long, and next thing you know, I have Penelope Pipsqueak! Isn't he a sweetie?

She may not be a "real" dog, but I always catch him giving her little kisses LOL. And every morning, he outs her little harness on and takes her outside.
Watching a grown man put a coat on a little dog all the while "complaining" that the dog is a Foofoo. LOL
I know I will have loads of questions, though. I am currently researching potty training, because Penny is being awful stubborn in that area.

Me, I am in heaven. I have waited for this for a very long time!

Hi! Lucky you! You're baby is adorable! I'm new to the forum as well, and I've been wanting a Yorkie for several years. My boyfriend (now fiancé) was much like your husband until I really started researching and learning about the breed and sharing my new found knowledge with him. After showing him countless pictures and a couple of cute YouTube videos, he finally agreed that he'd like to have TWO Yorkies. I hope to have my baby by the Spring of next year. Best wishes.
Toy4Chey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!