Thread: New Baby
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:30 AM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
When I had puppy's they did not leave my house until they had all their shots. They were pad trained, at 5 months old they were 100% pad trained, by that time they had, had all their shots, then I started to house break them to potty outdoors, by 7 months old they were 100% house broken. Pad train potty until she has had all her shots. I myself would not let her in the yard. It is very hard with summer and beautiful weather to not allow puppies to be out and about, but this is done to protect this lil baby. No way would I allow her in the front of the house where other animals have been and lake walks are out until ALL shots have been given, your vet will tell you when she can meet her new world and be freely walked after all vaccines have been given.
Sorry....Welcome to YT, one other thing, when you are able to lake walk her, watch out for geese poop, dogs think they are treats and will eat the poop, be very watchful of this.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!