View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 05:36 AM   #10
yavenay
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

My cat passed away recently. While laying in the bed watching tv, Duchess just started barking incessantly. She was barking at a chair in my bedroom. It just so happens that it was the chair that my cat used to naps on. She had gotten so scared that she went to the door of my bedroom and refused to come in. She was even shaking. When I tried to pick her up and bring her back into my bedroom, she would run back out. She would not come into the bedroom. This lasted for about 15 minutes. This behavior happen the same night my cat passed away.

After I got over being freaked out by it, I just figured it was Zoey teasing Duchess. Zoey never really liked Duchess too much so I think she was just taunting her one last time. That was the only time it happened. All the lights were out except my tv, I live alone so no one else was in the house. I am convinced there is an afterlife. My father told me that during in operation he drifter out of his body and could see the doctors trying to revive him. He had an out of body experience.
yavenay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!