View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 05:29 AM   #8
Opium88
YT 500 Club Member

People are so quick to accept anything that comes along nowadays , except the truth of the consequences for that choice. They will blindly defend their stupidity and never admit their lack of insight even when faced with the truth because people are no longer raised to take responsibility for choices or actions anymore. And the digital world has made us numb . It takes extremes to offend us to the point of action or remittance , so none of the negative results of these designer breeds are going to come into play to the masses of dips**ts who think a labradoodle is a brilliant idea. I live in New Mexico and let me give you an idea of the degree of ignorance and stupidity here. Everyone owns chihuahuas and pit bulls. And everyone's just giddy about the idea of breeding their little carbon copy with the next door neighbors lopsided version cause they're just too cute and they can make soooo much money selling the pups, they think. Cause they never got off their asses to walk through the dog pound and see hundreds of abandoned chihuahuas and pit bulls already brought into this world needlessly. And no one wants to PAY for those dogs here. So making money is just a pipe dream. But still they continue to do so cause their little anorexic dis proportioned creature has the cutest starving Ethiopian eyes you've ever seen! I hate people.

Last edited by Opium88; 07-16-2015 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Misspelling
Opium88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!