View Single Post
Old 06-15-2015, 03:46 PM   #13
Nancy1999
I ♥ Joey & Ralphie!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asutterfield View Post
Maybe you missed my comment "I want her to have a wonderful home most of all". That is the ultimate goal but as you said used cars, would you just give your car away for free just because it's going to good person? I was planning on using the profit I made from her to spay and neuter my precious babies. I'm not just out to make a buck. I love every single one of these blessings that have came into my life but I cannot keep because of the limit of dogs you can have is 5. I wasn't aware of this before. Maybe I took what you were trying to say the wrong way but I did most certainly say that I want her in a good home because I couldn't imagine her being abused or neglected as that would break my heart. I simply have used this forum for certain information I have needed. I actually felt like it was a safe place to come and talk about our common love of yorkies. So many people are so quick to judge someone else tho and it makes me not even want to post because there will always be those people that have to say things like breeding is wrong, only get rescues, your animals should be fixed, your dog is a mutt not a designer breed (really surprised I didn't get that by mentioning a Morkie) and if you can't afford to take your pet to the vet for every scratch they get or little sniffle then you shouldn't have that pet. It just breaks my heart cause I see this all the time and I'm sure there are people that think those things about me but they don't know me and they don't know how precious my babies are to me. Dogs without a doubt are a blessing from God and who are we to say someone doesn't deserve an animal when maybe that animal could be in a wealthier persons home but not nearly as loved and cared for as the poorer persons home is. Wow I'm just in a mood tonight lol. I just wish people weren't so quick to judge others is what I'm saying. I'll get off my soap box now and if I offended anyone I truly didn't mean to. Just something that has bothered me for so long that I just had to get off my chest. I know some will hate on me now and that's fine. You are all totally entitled to your opinions as am I and I respect your feelings even tho I may not agree. I hope you can do the same.
There are several low cost neutering clinics in your state. Our Clinic | Spay Arkansas and Arkansas low cost spay neuter clinics

Join today and remove this ad!