View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 03:28 PM   #8
asutterfield
Yorkie Talker

I don't see how a piece of paper can say if it's purebred or not. In all honestly, the ACA female has the characteristics much more than the AKC male. This has got me wondering if he is purebred now because his looks are so different. His body is solid black but he does have the blue color in his head hair but what really puzzles me is his legs are mostly blonde with even tad of white. I researched today and I could not find that white was a color at all in a yorkie. So this has brought a lot of wondering to my attention. Part of me thinks he is more Morkie than Yorkie. Like I said, this is AKC dog so I don't see how that paper can prove anything really because couldn't they just lie about who parents were and such? I don't know, I'm just asking. Another thing that makes me wonder is because their first child looks more like my Morkie. Their first child's ears are down, not up, and she roughly a year old. So I have so many thoughts and questions right now. This would be a pet and without a doubt not show quality. Thanks again for all your comments. Appreciate them.
asutterfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!