View Single Post
Old 03-03-2006, 07:29 AM   #6
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

Animal Smiley 019

Welcome to YT, I to am pretty new to YT and this place is awesome, I feel I'm already an addict
When I found Kloey she was already for a new home and I was just so darn excited I made my husband drive 3 hours with me in the smeltering heat (no ac at the time in are car) and I felt so bad cause I knew it would be hard on her to drive that far in the heat and I was right, she only pucked all over me once
But thank god we made it home and she was just fine and I think that long drive helped her and I to bond, now she hardly leaves my sight when I'm at home with her and we sleep together! She truly is my little baby girl!
Are you going to crate train her? Kloey is in a nice size crate when I'm at work and it has a soft bed and blankey and then a wee wee pad, cause we all no how they hold there bladder for hours and hours
Just be ready to give her lots of love!
I also have a husky and Malahn and Kloey are very close to one another, I think Malahn thinks she is Kloey's momma. They nap together and play together and go on walks together... So I really think it would be good if you let your Yorkie bond with the lab.
ok your going with the M name and mine is Missy, so please dont name her that LOL even though I know it's a sassy name and we all no how sassy yorkies are
Get ready to take lots of pictures cause these babies are just to darn cute and they get bigger just so darn fast!
Kloey had the biggest ears when she was a pup and I thought she would never grow into them, I told her she was going to fly away with them big ears
Keep us posted on your baby!
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!